Thursday, August 1, 2024

Pain, angst, and chaos.

 Ok so here's an update on everything. School's rearing its ugly head soon, which is fun. I swear, that school was created solely just to shit on me, everything goes wrong, I'm constantly shoved into programs that just blame me for everything and I don't have a voice to reject any of that garbage. God I hate special ed.

But anyways this summer I was mainly focused on Animals and Chaos more than anything else. I'm constantly reworking all the characters, redesigning them if needed, and adding new faces. There's a lot of stuff I gotta do before I hop into things. And there's the sinking feeling that if I don't do this and don't do that everything will fall apart. 

And here's something about me, since I use my right hand so much I've developed chronic pain in my dominant hand and currently it's really fighting against me. I was diagnosed with tennis elbow and I fear I might have to go to a doctor again for carpal tunnel. There's no way I can really fully heal from this unless if I just absolutely never use my dominant hand at all for months. Add on that I'll have to go to school soon where I'll be using my right hand even more and I'm in for a world of hurt.

Also I got some other real life stuff on my hands. I'm learning to drive and I'm eyeing my local art store as my first job. Hopefully I can get all that sorted out soon enough, I'm tired of being in the house all day long with barely anything to do besides work some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment